Coach & Ferry / Eurotunnel
GTC work with over 100 coach companies, all of which meet the strict requirements of our formally documented Safety Management System.
At Group Travel Company, we discuss your coach hire requirements and recommend the most suitable options to suit your itinerary and budget.
- Our coaches are regularly inspected and are fitted with seatbelts.
- Standard, Executive and Double Decker coaches available.
- Coach pick-up and return to your chosen departure point.
- Choose between ferry routes or Eurotunnel for Channel crossings to France.
- Free use of coach for visits whilst on tour (subject to drivers hours regulations).
- Experienced drivers, many with destination knowledge (where available).
- All road-tolls included.
- 1 in 20 FREE place ratio
- FREE group travel insurance on Ireland tours (otherwise optional).
- Excellent low season prices (October-March)
The Group Travel Company offers a wide range of ferry options for your group, so you can enjoy the most convenient method and route of travel to your destination.
As an alternative to taking the ferry, Eurotunnel is a very popular way for groups to travel cross-channel. Connecting Folkestone with Calais and it’s a great way for you and your group to gain easy and quick access to the continent. Please ask for more details on timings and how Eurotunnel can be combined as part of your groups’ transport arrangements..
If you would like GTC to provide you with a quotation, simply for your groups transportation, by coach and ferry/Eurotunnel, by air or Eurostar, please call on 0845 671 0093
the list above
the list above